Fairhaven Advocate Newsletter:
- The November and December editions of the Fairhaven Advocate Newsletter were finalized yesterday.
- If you have an email address, you would have received the newsletter via email – a new development for us.
- Moving forward, we aim to collect email addresses for individuals not currently on our list.
- For those who prefer a printed hard copy, this option will remain available.
- Transitioning to email newsletters saves time and is more eco-friendly, reducing paper usage, toner consumption, and postage costs.
- Your support in receiving the email version is appreciated.
- Reminder to turn your clocks back one hour next weekend.
- Next Sunday, there is a monthly administrative council meeting in the morning at 8:15 am.
- November 7th is Election Day Food and Bake Sale, a fundraiser for United Women in Faith, with volunteers in the kitchen.
- Betty will be collecting donations, including your time, money, or baked goods.
- On Thursday, November 9th, Spencer is hosting a Swiss steak dinner; call Spencer's office to RSVP or buy tickets.
- The gala is next month; purchase tickets this week.
- Bakers are needed for a grand cookie table at the gala.
- Contributions for a ginormous chocolate basket for the gala are welcome.
Blessing Bags and Clothing Closet:
- Next week, there will be a donation basket for blessing bags; avoid donating toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Needed items include combs, deodorants, small shampoos, and hand and foot warmers.
- On the third week of every month, these items will be available for assembling bags in Burton Hall.
- Please avoid putting non-clothing items in the clothes closet, like medicine or toys; a new sign has been added.
- Winter clothing donations are now welcomed.