|The Fairhaven Trustees
|Choir, Musicians, Pastors
|United Women in Faith
Are you looking for a fun and impactful way to support your community this spring? Look no further than the Spring Shower the Pantry Challenge! This challenge encourages individuals to donate food items to support three different teams:
- The Fairhaven Trustees (TFT)
- Choir, Musicians, Pastors (CMP – Winter winners!)
- United Women in Faith (UFW – Formerly UMW)
How to Participate
To participate in the Spring Shower the Pantry Challenge, simply choose which team you would like to support and bring in food items to place in the designated bin in the first-floor hallway. You can switch up the team you support each week, making it a fun and engaging challenge for everyone involved. After church each week, the items will be counted to determine which team is in the lead for the fabulous PANTRY TROPHY.
What to Donate
Each week, there will be a suggested list of items to donate.
- April 30th, the focus will be on canned proteins, boxed meals, or soups.
- May 7th, the focus will be on breakfast foods or canned fruits or vegetables.
- May 14th is the perfect time to donate peanut butter and jelly or puddings that do not require refrigeration.
- May 21st, consider donating pasta sauce, pasta, or canned pasta meals.
- May 28th, the focus will be on household essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex, and wipes.
Right now, we have plenty of crackers, candy, and other snack items. Please pick from the list above.
Please no glass items.
Support Your Community Through Food Donations
Participating in the Spring Shower the Pantry Challenge is a great way to support your community and those in need. Food insecurity is a growing problem in many areas, and donating even a few items can make a big difference. Plus, the challenge is a fun and engaging way to bring people together and support a great cause.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a fun and impactful way to support your community this spring, consider participating in the Spring Shower the Pantry Challenge. With three different teams to support and a variety of items to donate, everyone can get involved and make a difference. Together, we can help alleviate food insecurity and support those in need.